John D. MacArthur Beach State Park, the only state park in Palm Beach County, is located at the north end of Singer Island:
10900 Jack Nicklaus Drive.
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
For more information call the Ranger Station at 561-624-6950
Directions to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park
From the NORTH or SOUTH
Take I95 to PGA Boulevard
(SR-786 E exit- exit number 79AB)
Exit to PGA Boulevard EAST – 3.03 miles
PGA Boulevard crosses US#1 and becomes State Road 703
Continue EAST 2.07 miles to PARK ENTRANCE on left.
Park Information: 561-624-6950
Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park information: 561-776-7449
Hours of Operation
Park: 8 AM to Sunset – 365 days a years
Nature Center: 9 AM to 5 PM Daily
Beach Outfitters Gift Shop: 9 AM to 5 PM Daily
Kayak Rentals: 9 AM to 3 PM Daily
Members of Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park: Free
$5.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- For your safety, please do not feed or attempt to touch any animals.
- Intoxicants are prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach, the boardwalks, restrooms, in the Nature Center or Gift Shop. They may be kept on a six-foot hand-held leash in other areas, per the Florida State Parks Pet Policy.
- There are no beach lifeguard services.
- The Park is ADA accessible.
- Picnic tables and grills are available.
- Pavilions are available for rent.
- Open 8 am until sunset 365 days a year.
- Nature Center is open 9 am to 5 pm daily.
- Entrance fee required unless visitor is a member of the Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park.
- Anglers can fish in the estuary by wading, kayaking, or canoeing. You may also fish from non-swimming areas of the beach. Fishing is not allowed on the boardwalk and a FL license is required.
Link to obtain a fishing license –